Fuel prices

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel prices
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:15:14 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As many of you are aware, Ann & Peter Hunt are participating the
Around the World in 80 Days Rally next summer. Ann has asked me to
help them in planning their fuel costs across North America.

Since I have not found a petrol company willing to provide help,
I ask the list members to help. I need the current pump price for
unleaded regular in the following cities. If you can please provide a price from
a MAJOR oil company, it will provide consistency.
In your reply list city, brand, and price.

Yes, we know the price will change between now and then, but we must start
somewhere. The following list is not all inclusive of where fuel may be
purchased, but it is the towns/cities where the rally will spend at least one
night.

Thanks for the help,
Bob Brown

Anchorage AK