Interesting item on eBay web site item#222628874: Austin Healey Sprite O

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222628874: Austin Healey Sprite OEM Flying A Pedal Pads!
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:10:40 Pacific Standard Time
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Regarding the current bid, No Comment.
But here is something for discussion:
Some, now I said "some", respected Sprite authorities (and I have not made up
my own mind on this point, yet.) claim that flying A pedal pads were never
delivered on Austin-Healey Sprites. I have personally examined a dead original
late '58 and a dead original 1961 that Did Not have them. I know they are
"pictured" in the earliest parts books from 1958, but......
Jay Fishbein
AN-5
Han-6
Innocenti-S

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Austin Healey Sprite OEM Flying A Pedal Pads!
Seller: motorheadx@aol.com
Starts: 12/19/99, 15:11:42 PST
Ends:   12/24/99, 15:11:42 PST
Price:  Currently $51.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=222628874

Item Description:
        Original British Leyland Flying A Pedal Pads
Put that finishing touch on your little Bugeye Sprite with a pair of genuine
Flying "A" pedal pads
Extremely rare (fac. #2A 5562)
Bidding is for one pair (box not included)
Have Fun!
1-800-527-3140 www.motorheadltd.com

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com