RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222628874: Austin Healey Spri

To: "'type79@ix.netcom.com'" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222628874: Austin Healey Sprite OEM Flying A Pedal Pads!
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:29:59 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jay,
I don't know if ' 58's ever were shipped with them or not . But they look
cool ! I called the 800 # and ordered two sets for $20 each.
One set to use on my ' 59 and the other to put away. They still had several
more sets yesterday. BTW since most parts came from the "bin" , what car(s)
originally came with the flying A pedal pads ?
Mark Hanna
AN5