Fw: Wood Wheel - Frogeye

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Wood Wheel - Frogeye
From: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:03:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sounds like he has an original bakelite wheel. Does the horn button seat
have a square notch for the retaining clip? If so, it is an original
bakelite.

On the wood wheel discussion, I didn't see any mention of "Wasall" wheels.
They were three spoked aluminum and wood. They had graduated sized holes in
the spokes. I have only seen them with the horn button adapters for the 65 -
67 type steering columns. They probably had adapters available for the
earlier years?