Introduction

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introduction
From: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:01:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Listers,

I'm able to communicate now! Have a 60 Bugeye, pre-smog 1275, lightened &
balanced, .60 Hepalites, Judson SC, Winner's Circle # 2 cam, Isky valve
train on a ported & polished, flowed & CC'ed head, LCB header, ribcage
trans, 5.38 gear, 5.5" Cosmic (magnesium) wheels w/205/60/13 Dunlops,
(spaced out 1/2 in.), disc brakes, cross flow rad., negative ground w/alt.,
65-67 seats and steering wheel, hard top, 4 pt. roll bar, Stebro muffler,
all on a basically rust free car.

Have had LBCs for 30 years. This one for the last 18 years. It replaced my
68 Vette.

I live in Cinn. O. (Not afraid to say as I am an active member of law
enforcement and own guns.) Married 20 years, 2 teenagers! Nuff said on that!

I'm trying to get up to speed again after a lenghty hiatus. I find the list
informative, entertaining and an excellant source for lots of things. Since
I won't sell the car, I be on the list for a while.

Kent
Future old fart in an old car!