RE: got another 69! (no LBC)

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <lists@woozy.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: got another 69! (no LBC)
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:21:41 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey David,

They were still making them in 69. Not quite a stylish as the late 50's
early '60s ones, more like a Dodge Dart. I took a few photos last night and
threw them up on the web:

http://www.woozy.com/rambler

There is an American Rambler Club devoted to the cars from 1958 through
1969, so I guess 69 was the last year.

http://www.classicar.com/CLUBS/RAMBLER/RAMBLER.HTM

I did some surfing around last night and I was amazed how much more is out
there as far as parts, books, eaby listings,  etc., for our lbcs than a car
like this which had many more units sold and has a pretty devoted following.
We're really lucky in that respect.

Happy Holidays,

Robert