Re: Introduction

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:41:56 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kent,

I have a web page where I post photos and information about Spridget list
members. Sounds like you car would be a nice addition to the page. If you
want to send me some JPEGs of your car, I'll put them up. Make sure to
include some of the engine compartment!

If you wish to preview the page, go to http://www.gerardsgarage.com - go to
the Sprite section and follow the link to "Friends cars", there you'll see
the listmember link.

Gerard

At 9:01 PM -0500 12/22/99, Kent J. Miller wrote:
>Hello Listers,
>
>I'm able to communicate now! Have a 60 Bugeye, pre-smog 1275, lightened &
>balanced, .60 Hepalites, Judson SC, Winner's Circle # 2 cam, Isky valve
>train on a ported & polished, flowed & CC'ed head, LCB header, ribcage
>trans, 5.38 gear, 5.5" Cosmic (magnesium) wheels w/205/60/13 Dunlops,
>(spaced out 1/2 in.), disc brakes, cross flow rad., negative ground w/alt.,
>65-67 seats and steering wheel, hard top, 4 pt. roll bar, Stebro muffler,
>all on a basically rust free car.
>
>Have had LBCs for 30 years. This one for the last 18 years. It replaced my
>68 Vette.
>
>I live in Cinn. O. (Not afraid to say as I am an active member of law
>enforcement and own guns.) Married 20 years, 2 teenagers! Nuff said on that!
>
>I'm trying to get up to speed again after a lenghty hiatus. I find the list
>informative, entertaining and an excellant source for lots of things. Since
>I won't sell the car, I be on the list for a while.
>

>Kent
>Future old fart in an old car!

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A