Fw: size does matter!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: size does matter!
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 19:40:34 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Christ
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 7:40 PM
Subject: size does matter!

master gilroy, the court is amused!  lol!  oh heck roflmao!!!!!!
sadly #1 is true, blood sugar problems.  but lets address #2,  i really hate
the lower shelf top rack!   i practically have to stand on my
head(impossible for all practical purposes) to see the magazines i want to
revue.(or you can ask larry macy or allen heffner since they both have had
the pleasure{or misfortune?} of meeting me).  all too funny!  'tis true when
i get to play with my bugeye it is "stuffed bugeye a-la-chuck".

chuck.
all my cars asked for the same christmas present!  a lighter driver!   after
the new year day (thanks to my doctors sugestion) the cars are getting their
wish!  now there is a switch, a car getting a wish not an owner getting the
car he/she wished for!  geezzzzz! only at my house do things like that
happen.