It's off to a good start ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's off to a good start ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:01:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Should be an interesting year ...

This is only the 'eve' and so far my furnace has died, the timer on my new
clothes washer doesn't and I'm receiving shipment confirmation from an
on-line book store telling me that 3 of 4 copies of 1 book have been
shipped.  I only wanted 1.

My guess is that none of this stuff is Y2K related! :))  ( He says while
sitting in his 57 degree Farenheit home waiting for 'the repair guy' and
getting ready to check the order history of a certain book web site.)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca