fuel cell thing

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel cell thing
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:50:00 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
ggggeeeeeezzzzz!   if it is out dated it still would be cheaper to buy a
used cell for the container and all related hardware like the top plate and
filler/gas cap assy, and the vent/check valve assy.  then if needed purchase
a new bladder.  i had no intentions of installing an unsafe safety item.
just looked at prices of new cells and decided it was a smart move to shop
around to see what was available before making any type of financial
decision( since i blew the cell money on my son's christmas present.
ho-ho!).

really if i had any intentions of hurting myself i would not go to the
extent of installing unsafe items in my race cars.  that would take too much
time!   sort of akin to attempting to kill yourself by removing 1 cell at a
time.  roflmao !

seriously, i have been searching flea markets and all i have seen are
sprinter(tail section shaped ones) , street machine types(30-35 gallon) or
marine gas can looking things.

so i figured i'd ask, thinking that possibly someone might be restoring a
race car or returning a race car to the street.  somewhere out there is
exactly what i need, unwanted by it's present owner.

chuck.
peering out from under my personal big rock.