Re: Towing Question - UHaul Auto Transport

To: Brian Webber <bwebber@southeast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing Question - UHaul Auto Transport
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:55:49 -0800
The guy that bought the Arkley Midget I had a few years ago, managed to
stuff it into one of the U-Haul small enclosed trailers. He hauled it from
Monterey Ca, all the way to the Portland Oregon area. The Arkley may be a
couple inches shorter than a regular Midget, but he was able to close the
door on the trailer.

Gerard

At 11:19 AM -0800 1/5/00, Brian Webber wrote:
>I am a new owner of a 65 Sprite that I have to go pick-up.  I have been
>told by U-haul that their the Sprite is too narrow to fit on their auto
>transport (trailer).  I would prefer not to use a tow dolly.  Has anyone
>tried to see if the car will fit on the auto transport?
>
>Thanks in advance for your response.
>Brian Webber
>bwebber@southeast.net

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux