RE: Towing Question - UHaul Auto Transport

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Brian Webber" <bwebber@southeast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Towing Question - UHaul Auto Transport
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:37:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi,

It just fits on the tow dolly (Uhaul will tell you it won't) and it won't
fit on the transport trailer, if I remember correctly (I towed my Midget
from  NY to NC on a tow dolly). If you want to trailer it try Ryder if you
have one near you. Their trailer top goes the full width of the trailer
instead of having just two rails to sit on.

Robert