Re: Midget Stereo

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 11:04:57 -0500
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Think it's about 6 1/4. But be careful. Many car stereos now have
all the wires in a molded plug that fits in to the back of the
unit, adding another 1/2 to 3/4. I found an older Radio Shack
Optimus tuner/cassette that was short eunff, but I still had to
remove the plug/jack assembly and solder all the wires (power/speakers)
directly to the circuit board to gain that extra room.

chuck