Re: Shifter Gaiter & Engine color

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shifter Gaiter & Engine color
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:48:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Mine is Moss and fits fine.  I don't remember if it had a 'Made in England'
sticker on it.  I also have Moss' paint and believe it to be the earlier
colour.  I still look for verification.  It seems to match the block but not
the valve cover or oil pan.  ( So you can see why I hesitate. )  The bible
 Original S & M ) has a picture on page 35 that looks like the colour that
comes out of my can.

Robert D.