Re: Distributor?

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Distributor?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:48:52 EST
Cc: boxweed@thebest.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I've had wonderful sucess with the Crane/Allison unit in one of my cars
and all those I have installed in customers cars.  Always work and
dramatically changes the spark performance.  Lucas Sports coils have been
problematic so I have always used coils other than them.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:56:28 -0500 Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
writes:
>Wiedemeyer wrote:
>>
>> Frank, isn't the Ignitor guaranteed for a lifetime?  I thought I
>read that
>> somewhere, but maybe I'm wrong.
>
>30 month guarantee. But after mine failed, I sent it back, they have
>had
>it since July. No credit, no part, no word, never again for me.
>I am not the only one who has had problems with an Ignitor, some
>peolple
>have had great results, others hete the things. A friend of mine put
>one
>on his Morgan, 2 weeks later it came off. It was NOT the same car.
>Same goes for a guy with a Triumph.
>On the other hand, a friend with a 1500 Midget loves his.
>Go figure.
>
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>Too many Sprites (again)
>There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.