Fw: Brake lockup

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Brake lockup
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:04:45 -0500
Do you have a dual system or the original master cylinder? On the duals
there is a check ball to maintain pressure to the unaffected lines should a
serious leak occur. Perhaps the check ball moved due to air or excess fluid
movment in the line and it stuck. Relieving the pressure may have kicked it
loose.