Re: cool ... no lbc

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: cool ... no lbc
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:16:51 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ron,

I partially agree with your logic, assuming the skin is perfectly dry, but
us humans sweat when the ambient air temperature exceeds our normal body
temperature... the evaporative action of the sweat against the skin causes a
cooling action. If this were not true, then humans could not survive in
temperatures above 98.6 degrees. It's the same evaporative action that takes
place when dogs pant to cool down...

Richard