Re: Brake lockup

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Brake lockup
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:13:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If it didn't happen again on the way home after he opened the bleeder, it
would seem to me that a piece of dirt or something got lodged in the return
pipe somewhere, and opening the bleeder and releasing the pressure allowed
it to become dislodged.  There would be no way to know now how many wheels
locked up, but the closer the blockage was to the master cylinder, the more
wheels that would be involved.

Bob