Re: ???? What list is this??

To: wizardz@maxinter.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ???? What list is this??
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:51:17 EST
I echo these thoughts. I have complained many times about the personal one on
one conversations addressed through the list. In addition there is a lot of
"no lbc" mails. The last time I brought this up I noticed three people drop
in that week due to the amount of junk mail. There are hundreds of chat rooms
some of you can use. you can also stop these one on one conversations via the
list by getting the persons address. I know it may be harder for you to take
the time to input the address instead of just hitting the "reply" button, but
then hundreds or thousands of us would not have to delete your message.
my 2 cents
JLS

Did I lose something somewhere.
...did my email system switch me over from the Spridget list
to an anatomy list or something?

the last 50 messages I've seen have had less than 10 Q's related to cars.
What's up?