Part painting revisited

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Part painting revisited
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:12:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>Hi,
>I'm confused.
>Why do people continue to patronize these mega operations and then complain
>about them?
>Jay Fishbein

None of my local guys seem to comprehend the workings of a rostyle wheel.
And Sears didn't require an appointment.

I must have been deluded somehow...   I thought for a moment that the fact
that the company was accused by the State of Kalifornia a few years ago with
fraud and consumer decption that they might have changed their act.

Are you implying that I am one of the (unwashed) masses?!?  Perish the
thought.   :-)

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite