Re: What list is this:Brad's on a Soapbox! Non LBC Content

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: What list is this:Brad's on a Soapbox! Non LBC Content
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:27:47 -0600
Cc: patrick.elliott@attws.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
The way I view this list is like a phone call from an old friend, you talk about
anything and everything through the entire course of the conversation. We are
all
friends here ( right )??
I am sure that there is a point to the phone call initially, but something
happens' and you get a wee bit distracted. I view this list the same way. I have
friends that move on to other circles and this is happening here as well. It
can't be stopped by virtue of the fact that, if we became a fact only list,
others would leave (Hell, I'd leave!) I enjoy the camaraderie of the list and
have made a few friends here that I can count on when my car starts to piss me
off or just flat out break. When we need the list, the people come through in a
hurry, I use my broken indicator lens as an example. If we don't talk to each
other and become friends how would it ever be possible to help each other out AS
FRIENDS. FACTS DON'T MAKE FRIENDS, but they make for great cops " just the facts
ma'am". If you were at a party do you tell everyone who isn't talking about your
subject to shut up? I hope not. <G> Lets enjoy what we have here instead of
adding it to the list of "Things that Piss Me Off". I have enough of that, at
work, on the road, in the doctors waiting room, etc........... This place is a
place of enjoyment and relaxation with friends, no cussing each other out as on
other lists we have seen posts from. If a friendly relaxed atmosphere is not
someplace your comfortable with, I personally would hate to see anyone leave, we
all need some form of "legal" stress relief. If you must leave because of all
this I just want to let you know that as far as I am concerned you will always
be
welcomed back to the party.

Brad (full of B.S.) Fornal

"welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could
attend, come inside, come inside"