Re: Painting Car with proper paint color

To: Martin Cooper <cooper6@swbell.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting Car with proper paint color
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:15:08 -0500 (EST)
"Speedwell Blue" is the appropriate color blue for the Sprite.  Iris Blue is
the equivalent MG color.  These are the same formula paint.  My Martin
Senour paint code book shows the chip and formula number as 8-A.  The
factory code number is BU-1 (i.e., the number that would have been stamped
on the car somewhere).  NAPA, the supplier of Martin Senour, can mix this
formula.  Of course, there are other manufactures as well, but I know this
will work.  I have a bugeye that's supposed to be Speedwell Blue, and an MGA
that used to be Iris Blue.