Re: My baby's back! - Gear reduction starters

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: My baby's back! - Gear reduction starters
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:29:33 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff,

$229, is the best price I've seen so far. In fact I tried to check the WC web
site earlier today, but they are in the process of 'updating their price list',
so I didn't get a price. MM, VB , and M*ss all want $249. I'm not sure, but I
think all the ones I've seen are actually made by the same company.
I already have the Rivergate kit, but tell me about the one form Morriservice.
Does it require any mods to the car??? price?? Tranny?
I was able to pull the 210 5-speed needed from my local Pick'n Pull for around
$90 (30-minutes to remove, thanks to Crash Ramsey's great instructions)

regards - Bryan