Re: sorry, too time consuming (NO LBC)

To: "Peter Fazio" <pfazio1@rochester.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sorry, too time consuming (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:27:19 -0800
Doesn't anyone think something is wrong when you need to delete 130
messages each day without reading them? Obviously, a few folks do, but with
so many dropping off and others deleting "en masse" what's the point of
being here.

Gerard

At 8:25 AM -0500 1/20/00, Peter Fazio wrote:
>I just had 130 messages.
>It took 3 seconds to delete them all.
>I guess I'm not in too much of a hurry.
>

>> I'm off the list for a while. Even hitting the delete is way too time
>> consuming. Hopefully will be back in the spring.
>>
>> Daniel58612 (note: NOT the other Daniel, he's a lot smarter than me)

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A