Re: Panhard Rods. How?

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panhard Rods. How?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:47:48 EST
In a message dated 1/22/00 5:39:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mikeg@vicnet.net.au writes:

<< I have a homemade
 panhard rod that I have already promised to draw up and post. I should get
 around to doing it!!!>>

I was hoping someone would get to this!  If not I was going to ask where I
might be able to see or get plans for constructing a panhard rod for a
Spridget.  I do a lot better with pics and plans than I do with verbage.
Mike if you or someone could post plans, or point us to a good book with
plans it would be really helpful.

<< Getting rose joints should be easy - any bearing supply place should have
 them.  >>

What is a rose joint?  Am I setting myself and the list up for a barrage of
Non-LBC replies, like "Don't get your Rose out of joint?".

--David C.