Re: Spridgeteers on ice

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgeteers on ice
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:34:01 -0500
Cc: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I assume that you kept the conversation TOTALLY LBC RELATED!!! just like
> on the list <G> TIC (tongue in cheek) ...................... Brad

As a matter of fact other then the "wind chill" thre..subject, it was
all LBC.
And since the wind chill subject was >on the list< I would have to say
YES to your question.
Morris Minors, Sprites, Midgets, Thames trucks, Austin A90s (I may have
found one :) thanks to Paul, Paul's 5 speed kits for Spridgets, Peter's
Land Rover, melted MGB motor, Austin Champ, and prewar Morris, LBC parts
and where they are headed, and some mention about the worlds oldest
trademark, Bass Ale.
Oh we did have to order our meals but those questions and answers were
directed to the waitress not each other.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ