Re: Fw: norristown meet

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: norristown meet
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:01:39 EST
Chuck...er...chuck, are you asking for directions to Norristown?  I'm getting
over the flu and it's tough to comprehend your last post in my present
condition.

Directions are on the web at: http://clubs.hemmings.com/phillymgclub
or you can just drive around Norristown until you see a bunch of LBCs parked
behind an old auto shop.  (I suggest using the directions on the web.)

See you Sunday, maybe?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 1/27/00 3:35:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,