RE: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000

To: "'Albert F Jones'" <fisher@hctc.net>, "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>, "Gary and Kate Bales" <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: RE: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:14:06 -0000charset=us-ascii
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Are we not good enough to use the perma-potties?  Or are you aiming to let
us Northerners know what Texas living is all about?

"Them there porta-potties are a step up from the ol' latrine with a crescent
moon on the door and fiddle backed spiders nibbling on your arse....."

LOL

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.