Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000

To: RBHouston@aol.com, rcbrown@lucent.com, kgb@clipper.net
Subject: Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:22:15 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Robert,

        Glad to see that you have returned from your sojourn in the closet.  I
still think that April is the date, unless the Healey Round-up has changed
it's time.  I'll even try to make sure that Becky is here for you to see.

        On a more serious note, someone said that we were like a family, and
that
families squabble, but defend each other to the death against 'outsiders'.
That is rather paraphrasing it, but the essence is there.  I certainly
would be happy to meet anyone and everyone from the list - we can't be all
bad, look at our interests. (Even the erstwhile 'gentleman' from 'Neu Yawk'
- I suppose even we could come to an accomodation - although he wasn't on
_this_ list).  So, lets all 'try to get along'.  You all know that we can -
and all the side roads make for more interesting driving. If I can take
another route I never travel on the main highways.

        The TR4 still sits in the shop - the owners cash flow determines it's
speed of completion - so I don't think I'd bring him another just now.
Having said that, what do I  know, I just work here.  Perhaps if you
planned to stay for a while you could get them both finished.

Elizabeth