Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)

To: TBOLIN@scana.com
Subject: Re: In-flight humor (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:47:14 EST
Cc: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net

A Huey Cobra practicing autorotations during a military night training
exercise had a problem and landed on the tail rotor, separating the
tailboom.

Fortunately, it wound up on its skids, sliding down the runway doing 360s
in a brilliant shower of sparks. As the Cobra passed the tower, the
following exchange was overheard:

Tower: "Sir, do you need any assistance?"

Cobra: "I don't know, tower. We ain't done crashin' yet!"

Paul

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.