How not to start your morning (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: How not to start your morning (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:17:46 -0500
Last night there was no parking on my street so I parked across the
bottom of my driveway.  I forgot to move the car this morning.  Then
my SO came back in the house, running late, told me, she was really
mad that I blocked the driveway.  She found my car when she hit it.
Of course it was my fault since I blocked the driveway.  Maybe cooler
heads will prevail this evening.  At least it was my Nissan not my
MG.  Her car suffered damaged paint and it looks like a slightly bent
bumper.  I guess I should not have blocked the driveway, but she should
have seen when she looked.  Oh well, no harm, no foul.  With any luck
this will be funny tonight, and I will compound out the bumper this
Saturday.

-----

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget