Re: How not to start your morning (NO LBC)

To: pbsarcht@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: How not to start your morning (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 13:43:53 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
pbsarcht@mindspring.com wrote:

> Bill:
>
> If I remember one of the funniest stories you've shared with the list
> correctly, I'm just glad you
> didn't leave any 2x4's out in your driveway!
>
> BTW I realize some folks think we're culturally behind here in Georgia, but
> why was there no parking on your
> street "last night?"

The reason is that I don't have enough room in my garage and driveway to park
all the cars so one has to go on the street.  My neighbor, the religious wacko
(not sure of the religion) was having some type of religious/cult meeting at his
house and his disciple's used all of the space on the street.  Trust
me I know he is a wacko, sometimes I get his mail, and it is scary to say the
least.  But it does make for interesting reading.

Bill Gilroy

PS. I only scan his magazines and I never open the envelopes.  I am no "Gladys
Kravtis" (sp?)