RE: Group Parts Purchases..?

To: "'Bryan Vandiver'" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net, JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us
Subject: RE: Group Parts Purchases..?
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 03:09:13 +0900charset=us-ascii
Can anyone give me a rundown on what exactly the differences are between the
stock heads, and this aluminum heads?  Performance? Durability?  How are
each affected and why?

Seriously clueless here.

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.