Re: Group Parts Purchases..?

To: "'Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM'" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Group Parts Purchases..?
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:55:51 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
I also would be interested in the alloy head.  Anyone gotten one on the flow
bench?  Tricked out APT heads would be high on the list as well (Rimflow
valves, carbon fibre pushrods, 1.5 rockers, nice valve springs, etc.)...

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
'64 A-H Sprite

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:43:23 -0800 (PST)
From Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver at Eng.Sun.COM>

I might be interested in the Alloy head.

 - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye 1275)
 San Jose, CA