NEW AHCUSA

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:20:08 -0600
Frank, it looks as if your favorite rectum stole another of your
articles for his magazine. I pay $35 a year for his Sprite column to be
stolen off the net. I don't know about the other listers  but I will not
be renewing my membership with them when they steal from Frank and
charge me $35 a year to read a FREE article off of the PDLJMPR site.
Just another instance of the arrogance of some of the Big Healey
people.  Calm down Ed............. I was not referring to you, I'll pick
on you for something else later <G>       Brad