RE: NEW AHCUSA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:52:47 -0500
Why don't we cool our jets a little here. Given the line of work I'm
in, I am sensitive to copyright issues. If copyright has been
infringed, it is a very serious offense, both legally and
intellectually. However, the author of the article(s) in question may
have given the AHUSA publisher permission to use them. Additionally,
the publisher of PDLJMPR may hold the copyright of the article(s) and
may have given use permission. We don't know right now, and it
certainly is not useful to send angry and possibly inflammatory
messages to the whole list, a list that has AHUSA members on it,
without more information. In fact, I would argue that it's almost
never useful to do so. This is supposed to be fun.

And don't run in the War Room! You might fall and hurt yourself!

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu