Re: New guy and car

To: "woodrat" <woodrat@spacey.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New guy and car
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:37:52 -0500
Poor baby - too cold to work on a car at 65 F??? Well try living in PA
for the last few weeks. It is going to get UP to the 50's here and that
is definately top down weather!! Let alone you can work on a Spridget at
in the 30's, outdoors, no garage, no gloves.

Man I love winter

The Real Larry

At this exact moment in time 2/9/00 10:06 AM, woodrat@spacey.net made the
profound statement:

>>From the "new" Larry; if you prefer Florida Larry:  Wanted to say thanks to
>all who responded to my questions  re "dark hole" , battery size, jacking,
>et all.  As soon as the temp improves (65 now) I'll start doing serious
>things.  Still too damn cold.   New question:  The original owners manual
>says coolant temp should run 160.  Real life on I-95, at VNE was running
>195.  Got Terry Horler's book yesterday.....he says expect 195 or higher.
>Whats up here?  Finally, I was chastized for not including any non LBC
>content.  So as to not incur another lump, I would like to nominate another
>beer for your consideration....El Presidente.......probably not available in
>northern regions.  Goin back out to the garage and stare at baby.  Larry,
>really.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager