Re: [Fwd: Bug-eye owner]

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Bug-eye owner]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:31:40 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Let me just try my wish on the guy from Boulder. My previous post
has produced a couple of responses and one gear shift knob. A guy
from the healey list complained that it was too long - I guess one
man's short one is another's long one. Its mostly tools anyway.

Mike - an almost perfect AN5 10426 etc

Looking for the following original parts for my 59 Bugeye - any
help would be appreciated

Bonnet locking brackets
Bonnet safety catch & spring
Front license plate brkt
Tire pump
Grease gun
Brass tire valve removal tool
Feelers
Screwdriver
Hub cap removal tool

Owners manual 59 or earlier - vgc
Lucas headlamp lenses - vgc
Horn w brkt
Fuel pump w lever

Battery tray
Tire valve caps
Tudor washer bottle with 1" neck
Tach drive - crimped case
Correct air duct
Hood frame storage strap
Hood frame storage bumper rubbers

Transmission exhaust hanger - early type
Tool bag
Side curtain bag
Gear shift knob

Mike AN510426 etc