Re: Disk Brake Conversion

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Disk Brake Conversion
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:15:26 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank and all others,
 Looks like I have the stub axle assemblies on the wrong side of the car! If
that is truly the problem, I'm relieved! SInce Friday night
i have spent almost time until today in the garage, and even thou this
is her car the wife is feeling neglected. I'll go spend a little time
on the project this PM, but won't be able to complete the project today.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Bob