Re: Front Damper Pulley

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Front Damper Pulley
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:44:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank, I have a rebuilt 948 & 1275 sitting side-by-side and believe it or
not, I can put either pulley on either engine. The crankshaft diameters are
both 1.000" and the pulley's outer (sealing) diameters are both 1.562".

948 Engine is 9C-U-H 14476
1275 Engine is 12V/671Z/L16106

Back to the original question... do you think a damped pulley is preferable
to a non-damped pulley on a 948?

Richard