Re: First of many cylinder head questions

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First of many cylinder head questions
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 05:05:02 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
And another question . . . . . .
is replacing valve guides and fitting new valves something that can be done
in a home workshop, or is this strictly a professional machine shop task?
anyone done that? Do you end up with a lot of lapping in to do on the
valves?
Guy
(the one and only true Guy on this list, although all you folks in the U S
of A seem to refer to each other as Guy . . . . or Larry!!)