Re: Birthday Car

To: Bkitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Birthday Car
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:11:40 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bkitterer@aol.com wrote:
>  You do not want to be out on the streets
> after the first rains in So. Calif.  The rains lift the oil accumulated on
> the pavement from months of dry weather and turns the surfaces into something
> similar to sheet ice.  Almost everyone forgets and so it's like bumper cars
> out there.

I just happened to be out there when it rained (Anaheim)
I believe it is the So Cal drivers and not the rain. I had no troubles
driving on wet roads. It was a blast to watch alot of others playing
bumper cars though.
Kind of like New Yorkers (long Islanders) driving in the snow.
EEE-HAH!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ