Re: Nuther chance!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nuther chance!
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:50:31 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
The Citroen is worthy of consideration. Like the Traction Avant, the DS 19
had many innovations, although to my eye, they are a little odd looking.
People who love the DS 19 REALLY love them.

As far as being unique, and contributing to the advancement of the
automobile, I would wonder why the 911 is on the list. Fabulous car, for
sure, but not in the same league as the other 4 as far as the history of the
car goes......

IMHO, of course.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC