Re: A arms

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: A arms
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:28:43 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,

I run an Addco 7/8" front bar on FROGGI, mounted solid in aluminum.  Main
purpose
of the car is autocross, but it does see spirited street use... not too
interested in ride quality.  Getting ready to mount the bar in Ward Barbour (ph
503.246.4416) Polyurethane bushings (the entire car is equipped with W.B.
bushings by the way).

Unless you intend to use the car in a similar manner, I'd recommend a 5/8" bar.
You'll still have a well handling car and the ride comfort won't suffer near as
much.  Also, mount in poly.

You will have to drill for the mounts, but you won't sacrifice structural
integrity.

If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!