Re: Ignition switch, '69

To: fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us, pmetzger@top.monad.net
Subject: Re: Ignition switch, '69
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:09:37 EST
Cc: JamesA@hi-torque.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/3/2000 11:12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us writes:

<< Speaking of spares, I've had a good bit of difficulty finding a key
 shop to cut a spare for MotorToad. Anyone know of a definite source or
 the type of key I should be looking for? >>

The key I use with my Midget, which came with the car, has VOLVO printed on
it.  So I would assume that a Volvo blank would match it.  I haven't checked
on it, but I do need a spare, so I am going to try at my local hardware
store--I will just ask him if he has a blank for a Volvo that might match the
Midget key.  Anybody know about this?

--David C.