Re: dash question...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dash question...
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 18:57:31 -0800
Larry Macy wrote:

> BTW the roads in the Poconos are GREAT LBC roads. And it was a FUNTASTIC

One of my favorite roads in the world is the highway through the
mountains of Pennsylvania, it is the road that leads south into
Covington PA. Once scared my self driving my S-10 on that road while
trying to make time going to a race at Rockingham. When the truck did an
unexpected four wheel slide that put me squarely in the wrong lane on a
blind curve, I decided to slow down a bit. Have always wanted to tackle
that road in something more suitable. Like the Sprite. If you know what
hiway that is let me know, it is on the same road as the Sulphur Springs
Resort.

Back to my deleting,
Mark Snowdon GSO NC