Springthing 2000

To: spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgetlist), healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2000
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:07:26 EST
Just a reminder the Bluegrass Austin Healey club will be hosting our tenth
annual Austin Healey gathering, Springthing, May 18-20. Location will be in
Clarksville IN. located just across the river from Louisville, KY.

This year our event has been expanded an extra day for even more activities.
We have the SCCA preparing a Healey Gymkhana event. 100 seats reserved in the
Skye Terrace of historic Churchill Downs for an afternoon of Horse Racing. As
always we will have our Healey car show featuring over 60 cars and a great
rally, awards banquet and auction.

Check out our Springthing web site at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing2000.html.

Hope to see you there!