Springthing 2000

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgetlist)
Subject: Springthing 2000
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:39:04 EST
Springthing 2000 is less than two months away! Registrations are already
coming in fast so don't delay and register today! This year, our tenth, the
members of the Bluegrass Club have really outdone themselves. The local SCCA
will conduct a Gymkhana at the hotel site just for Healey owners. A special
section of Historic Churchill Downs has been reserved for Springthing
attendees to enjoy a day at the races at the home of the Kentucky Derby. Many
more Healey events are on the schedule for the weekend of May 18-20 in
Louisville, KY.

Visit our Springthing website at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing2000.html and start out the season
right with Springthing.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY
1957 BN4 Rally Car
1966 BJ8
Visit my Bluegrass Club Healey web site at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/index.html