Re: Mini Mania Pics etcetera.....

To: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mini Mania Pics etcetera.....
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:03:16 -0800
3+ hours drive starting at 5:30 AM and about 45 degrees, decided to make the
trip with the top up, but with as nice as the day turned out, the top came
down for the trip home.  This is the first Spridget event I have ever gone
to without detailing the car first.  I have been using it as a daily driver
for the past 8 weeks and it has been raining sideways most of that time.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon