Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Mini Mania Swap Meet
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:41:35 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/14/00 8:10:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Wiedemeyer wrote:

 > I thought Frank and Allen both mentioned getting racks.

Then Frank wrote:

 I got a rack but at the Norristown meet. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I didn't get a rack, and don't want a rack.  I did have my new chrome bullet
mirrors on though.  Nothing like driving with bullets on your wings!

Somebody at the flea market on the left coast mentioned getting a rack.

Frank traded his brakes for his luggage rack.  (Bad trade, Frank!)

What difference does it make?  Can we PLEEEZ get back to LBC problems and try
to stay ON TOPIC!!!   ;-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget